Is ACE on your radar?
If ACE isn't on your radar yet it should be! Don't forget that ALL entries must be filed via ACE by November 1, 2015 - that's just 13 short months from today.
Filing via ACE isn't difficult but it will impact the way you do your entry process. So, you'll want to make sure you leave plenty of time for your staff to adjust.
If you ARE using Xcb:
- Read our ACE guide and contact support to learn how to file ACE entries.
If you AREN'T using Xcb:
- We're making the transition easier by offering a discount on upgrade fees until the end of this month. On November 1st, prices will increase. Contact sales for more information.
Brokers have already filed thousands of ACE entries with Xcb, so there's no time like the present to make the switch!
Tickets - but not for speeding
Starting Monday October 6, we're rolling out a new support system in house. This system will help us resolve issues faster. There's only a few changes that you'll need to be aware of as we migrate to this new system:
- Email the main support address - not individual techs: This helps us ensure your request can be addressed promptly by any available tech.
- Expect a ticket number in the subject line: The ticket number helps us track an issue from start to finish. You don't need to remember it, but if you have it handy we can find the issue faster.
- We'll remind you if we're waiting on information: We'll send you a reminder email if we're waiting on information to continue working on a ticket.
Special thanks to everyone that’s helped us test this new system over the last few weeks!
On our way to WesCCon
We will be at WesCCon in San Diego October 15-19th. If you're attending too or are in the area, we'd love to meet you in person! Feel free to grab one of us in the hallway or you could schedule an organized time to sit down and talk by emailing us.