1. Bill to
This is the address to which this invoice has been mailed to.
2. Account summary
- Account number: Your unique identifier.
- Invoice date: The date your bill was prepared.
- Invoice number: Number created when bill is prepared, please include this number when making payments.
- PO/Agreement number: Purchase Order or Agreement number may be required to process some invoices.
These fees are computed based on the number of transactions you created using our software during the prior month. A transaction is a single file opened or an ISF filing. You will only get billed for a transaction in the month it was created. If you later change that transaction, you will not be billed again.
4. Transaction counts
This section shows a summary of transactions created for the prior month.
5. Balance summary
This area provides details of your current balance, recent payments and adjustments made.
6. Amount due
This area provides the total amount due, including any past due balances and the payment due date. Please note prior balances must be paid using the invoice in which it relates to.
7. Contact us
If you have any questions about your bill, you may contact us by phone or email.
8. Invoice total, payments/adjustments, and total amount due
Invoice total shows amount due for current invoice, any recent payments or adjustments made will be shown here. Total amount due will include any past due balances (past due balances must be paid using prior bill sent).
9. Payment slip
Return this portion of the bill with your payment.